Stoneham Theatre seeks a Development Intern. Responsibilities include assisting the Director of Development with:
• Providing event logistics support
• Donor research
• Donor database updates, corrections, contact entries, and gift processing
• Updating grant calendar deadlines for reporting
• Playbill advertising sales
• Processing donor thank you letters
• Other administrative tasks, as assigned
ABOUT INTERNSHIPS AT STONEHAM THEATRE
Fall, Spring or full Academic Year Internships are available from 8-20 hours per week. Summer internships are available for 8-40 hours per week. Ideal candidates are current undergraduate or graduate students with a strong interest in working in professional theatre who have reliable transportation to and from Stoneham. All Stoneham Theatre internships are unpaid.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an internship, please e-mail a cover letter (stating your career goals, qualifications for the position, and availability); a resume; and the names and contact information of 3 professional/educational references to Melissa deFriesse, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
CONTACT STONEHAM THEATRE
395 Main Street
Stoneham, MA 02180